Back in May, all of a sudden, I was going to be spending about 12 hours on the road every week shuttling between Oregon and Washington to care for my parents. Add to that, the daily commutes between homes, appointments, and errands.
What better use of the time than to listen to books.
But I didn’t have Audible, didn’t have time to look up books, and didn’t have unlimited funds. AND I had a teetering pile of ebooks that I hadn’t read. Hmm…
Can I have my antique, cracked iPhone read to me?
The answer was YES.
1. I “read” a bunch of books that were languishing in my Kindle file.
2. A book doesn’t need to be an audiobook to listen to it.
3. I accessed the books through the Kindle App on the phone.
4. It’s easy to do (mostly).
5. The reading speed is adjustable.
View original post 372 more words