My son is 36 today – makes me feel old!
There’s no Friday Roundup next week, as we’re back at the van for a few days.
Many thanks to the authors and bloggers below for their writing/blogging tips:
1. Rachelle Gardner for these 12 mistakes that authors make in trying to connect with readers:
2. Sally Keys on Nicholas C. Rossis’ blog writes of common obstacles that authors might face and how to overcome them:
3. Want to try your writing skills in the Senior Salon? Here’s some info for you. Look out for the link on Mondays:
4. Meg Dowell writes on what it means to be an ‘accomplished’ writer:
5. Marketing for Pros gives reasons and solutions why bloggers struggle:
6. Dave Chesson at Kindlepreneur gives advice on making an audio book:
View original post 45 more words