Writing with an outline, by pantsing or somewhere between.
Where do you fall?
Everyone has an opinion, but there is no right or wrong solution, just the right one for you.
I spent most of this year studying various outlining styles, trying to find one that fits my style. What did I learn in the last six months?
What did I learn in the last six months about outlining?
- There is a multitude of ways to outline.
- An outline can be fluid.
- You can choose to write without one.
- Outlining can suck the life out of a story even before you start writing.
- Or can be a road map to the end.
- Scrivener is still a writer’s number one go to for outlining.
- There is no right or wrong way.
I also learned…
- I’m a panster. Stick with what you know is a good thing.
- But I can outline a “little bit” as…
View original post 294 more words