Ever feel like your first person POV is a little weak?
I love finding just the right information at just the right time.
Recently, I posted thoughts on writing in different point of views, and what do you know…
I opened my email and read a post by Janice Hardy about writing in the 1st person. I love tips and tricks that make writing easier and hers are top-notch.
Here is what I learned reading her post.
- Know when the story happened.
- Is character remember or experiencing the events?
- Current in the moment events and the protagonist is in the dark as much as the reader.
- Know how much distance is between my character and the events.
- Distance in time and space determine the details.
- Distance determines how fresh their wounds or experiences.
- Know how objective or emotional my character is because of the events.
- Time and distance can…
View original post 145 more words