According to Florence Osmund, writers need to separate truth from myth on the road to becoming a successful writer.
What a relief to read that Ms. Osmund also learns the hard way, by doing. That’s me. Doing things wrong about six ways to Sunday and re-doing them again. Makes writing exhausting.
Isn’t it great when authors share their experiences in hopes of helping struggling writers like myself? I think so.
So what did I learn from her article?
- I need to find an editor for my WIP sooner than later.
- Apparently several. Just one won’t do.
- Your best friend may mean well but you get what you pay for. So bite the bullet and pay for a professional.
- That being in control is a two-edged sword.
- But, hey I’m a control freak.
- No one enjoys marketing.
- What a relief, thought I was the only one.
- Writing a “best seller” is about as…
View original post 154 more words