- A writer’s head can sometimes feel like a packed train carriage. Instead of being jam-packed full of passengers it is filled with noisy fictional characters.
- Writer’s Block can sometimes feel similar to being stuck on a broken down train. Frustratingly you can see the station in the distance but you are stationary and going nowhere.
- Fictional characters come and go during your creative life which is similar to passengers joining and leaving a train.
- At times the writing process can feel exhilarating and similar to travelling on a high-speed train. There are also times when the writing process can feel sluggish and arduous, similar to being stuck on a slow-moving train.
- Ever got on a train and said to yourself ‘I have no idea where this train is going and I am just praying it’s heading in the direction I want to go in!’? This is very similar to being…
View original post 221 more words